A delicious and simple appetizer that you and your friends will just love!
- 8 oz (1 tub or package) Cream Cheese
- 1 egg
- 200 gr or about 2 cups of grated OLD Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 x 125 ml jar of Yummies in a Jar Pepper Jelly, divided in 1/2 (see tips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese and egg together till very smooth.
- Add 1/2 a jar of pepper jelly and the remaining ingredients. Beat till smooth.
- Pour into a 6" per pan or oven safe pottery pate dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Turn oven off and leave the cheese cake in for another 15 minutes.
- Just before serving, top with the other 1/2 of the jar of pepper jelly.
Any of our Yummies in a Jar Pepper Jellies work well in this recipe. You can even mix it up by using 2 different jellies, one in the cake and a different one on top. I often use a spicy jelly inside and a mild one on top. You really can't go wrong!
Place a small cup of water in the oven when cooking the cheesecake. This will stop it from drying out.
This dish may be served warm or cold.
Other recipes you might like