This easy, make ahead chicken dinner is delicious with the addition of our Yummies' marmalade!
- We served this chicken over rice with steamed bok choy - Yummy!
- Chicken (2 to 2 1/2 pounds of deboned, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into bite sized pieces.)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil (for frying)
- Marinade - mix together, add chicken, marinade in fridge for 1 hour or even overnight.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Yummies in a Jar Tangerine Apricot Marmalade*
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh grated Ginger (or 1/2 tsp powder)
- 3/4 tsp fine ground pepper
- 1 cup Orange Juice
* Any of our Yummies Marmalades will work well
- Instructions - Heat oil in large fry pan. Shake most of the marinade off the chicken (reserve the liquid) and fry the pieces until almost cooked. Add the reserved marinade and simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
Spoon over rice, garnish and enjoy!
1 Tbsp Sesame seeds, lightly toasted
2 Tbsp diced bell peppers
1 green onion, thinly sliced
a sprinkle of chili pepper flakes - optional
Other recipes you might like